Some donations will be more beneficial to the new user with accompanying instruction sheets such as how to tie a mobius wrap or use a boppie. Most families don’t have computer access where they might find this information nor do the organizations that help have them have the money or personnel required to make it available. We’re working on making this information available in PDF format and could use your assistance in its development. Please contact us if you would like to help.
Examples of informational handouts:
- How to tie a Moby wrap
- Information on cloth diapering
- If sending a book or an I spy quilt ,suggestions on how to use the resource to teach a young child -say his colors, numbers, shapes, talking about pictures, etc
- Information on SIDS and safe sleeping information if sending a quilt or sleep sack.
- How to use a boppie
- How to make your own laundry detergent
- How to make homemade toys using common household items